Filling a trailer with bulk items, like scrap metal, also requires continuous monitoring. Once the weight of a trailer and its contents hit a pre-determined value, that particular trailer is ready to be hauled away. In this example, continuous weight monitoring not only maximizes the waste disposal process due to fewer disposal runs, but can simultaneously confirm axle weight and gross vehicle weight (GVW) compliance.
Portable Static Scales
Weigh a variety of vehicles in many environments:
- Easily transported and stored
- Weigh light-duty vehicles to heavy-duty trucks and equipment
- Select models can be used on unimproved surfaces
- Determine vehicle weight distribution left/right & front/back
- NTEP (National Type Evaluation Program) Class IIII-certified part numbers available
- RFX Wireless Weighing allows use with remote indicator or PC with IntercompWeigh software
- Accuracy ±1%
- Solar recharging where applicable
- Backlit LCD indicators with totalizing capability
Common applications include scrap metal collection, collection and disposal of manufacturing waste and the loading docks of semi-trailers at freight terminals.